Monday, December 20, 2010

My life, my choice??

22 tahun...22 tahun aku dah tgk dunia nie..tp kn..ase cm dak2 kcik ag..cm x lepas umh jek..wateva decision i make is not because of me..there's owes "grown up people" (that's maybe wat they think of themselves...sigh!!) that lie in my decision making process which supervised what-so-ever things i'm gonna make..when i can really live on my own??. Adoyai...cmne la aku nk berdikari cmnie..huhuhu..I'M TIRED WITH MY LIFE..a lot of people told me taht i'm lucky enough because i have a bunch of people who care for me but for me sometimes i dun even have my own space...i need my life..they cannot protect me forever do they??so..i just need someone who are really supportive,guide me to my direction, and give me advice when i'm doing wrong..huhuhuh...skrg ni pown i'm torn into two..half of myself said i have to listen to them..but there's a part of me told myself said i have to make my own move now..the time have come now..and this is my opportunity to get back my life..dear my lovely family,whateva decision that i will make,is not because i wanna turn my back on all of you..but because i wanna make a new, fresh start in my life..i just wanna ur support..and that's it..bak kata org dolu2 kala..air dicincang takkan putus..so jauh mana pown kte..kte ttp fmly..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment